Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cheerleading.


I happen to be really good at cheerleading but an injury has
caused me to end my career. I was a cheerleader for 9-10 years
and I was on 5 different teams which includes Cooper City Cowboys, Westpine Middles,
Cooper City Outlaws, Piper and Sunrise Gators. Um When I cheered for Cooper City
we got grand champs at competition and superior all the other times. While I cheered for
Cooper City Outlaws we place 3rd in the beach blast competition in Jacksonville.
At this moment all i really need to do to prove that I'm good at cheerleading is to do a toe touch. I use to be able to do a stand back handspring and i was working on my standing back tuck when I got hurt so i lost those.
But I dislocated my knee and tore my MCL which caused me to actually end my cheerleading
career : /

3 comments:

  1. thats very interresting i have been cheering for 4 years now it has been a blast....im thinking about joining competitive cheering since i do gymnastics and im very flexible i hope your knee is healing well and maybe one day wen you are older you can start your cheer team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand i dislocated my knee at competition when it was time for jump competition doing my jump drill (toe-touch,toe-touch,right herkey,left herkey,pipe,& toe-touch) A lady walked into my and i landed the wrong way !I still cheer its my life but it can happen againg :/

    ReplyDelete